Thursday, October 26, 2006

PPC Publishing - Is it a Cop - Out

I have read a lot recently about PPC Publishing. You have too, I imagine. There was that dead or alive debate. That really stirred things up a little.
I read once that for every 10,000 page views you get to the PPC monster alive web page, that you might average 100 dollars in PPC income.
So I thought that maybe I would buy into one of those ideas where you create PPC - optimized sites and drive traffic to it. Then I remembered that I make around 1000 dollars for every 10,000 page views.
So I decided not to.
Look, if you are already using the PPC monster, that is fine. You have it all figured out - maybe you have above - average clicks.
But if you are still debating - let me recommend the hard way - create your own sales funnel.
Yes, it is the hard way, but by my calculations, the return is 10X higher.
Create your own product, write articles, drive traffic to a squeeze page with those articles, build a list, and sell your product to your list.
You will make more money with your own list than you will with the PPC monster’s crumbs. That is my opinion, go figure.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed a brand new guide to article marketing success, ‘Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide‘ Download it free here:
Secrets of Article Promotion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home